Auto Content Links
Plugin Name: Auto Content Links
Plugin URI: http://redyellow.co.uk/plugins/auto-content-links/
Download URI: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/auto-content-links/
Description: Automatically convert words in your posts to links without having to worry about creating them manually!
Author: Rich Gubby
BEver find yourself turning same words over and over again into links in your content? Well not any longer! Auto Content Links allows you to set up specific words in your content, and replace them with a link to wherever you want.
- To install through WordPress Control Panel:
- Click “Plugins”, then “Add New”
- Enter “Auto Content Links” as search term and click “Search Plugins”
- Click the “Install” link on the right hand side against “Auto Content Links”
- Click the red “Install Now” button
- Click the “Activate Plugin” link
- To download and install manually:
- Upload the entire auto-content-links folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
My replacements inside of the href are messed up!
f you have looped your replacements – maybe you have google to be replaced with bing, and bing to be replaced with google. It’ll get itself into a mess and cause your post to look bad.
- Much improved regular expression – thanks to Rodger Zeisler & son!
- Fixed some styling
- Added first version